Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP
In today fast evolving times technological solutions by itself cannot protect an organizations important information assets. So, Employers demanding qualified information security staff give their organizations a leading edge by providing the highest standard of security for their customers, employees, stakeholders and organizational information assets.
The CISSP is an internationally recognized certification for information security professionals. Offered by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, (ISC)2, the CISSP certification is both an objective measure of excellence and a globally recognized standard of achievement.
Benefits of the CISSP Certification for Professionals
- Indicates a working knowledge of information security
- Commitment to profession
- Provides a career distinction, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Has exclusive benefits as an (ISC)² member, including valuable resources such as peer networking and idea exchange
- Certified information security professionals earn more than their non-certified counterparts, according to the Global Information Security Workforce Study
- Satisfies the government and organization requirements for information security certification mandates
Check the course link here: https://www.udemy.com/certified-information-systems-security-professional-cissp/